Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
bluewater

A few pics from my 2010 season

Just sitting here looking out at all the snow and going through my season pictures so I thought I would post a few for you all to see. I can't wait to get out again. I hope this season I get twice as many fish!!!!! Enjoy!!

0715101300a.jpg

0828100935a.jpg

0811100853a.jpg

0811100936a_2.jpg

DSCN0137.jpg

DSCN0147.jpg

DSCN0138.jpg

Nice pics Rob! Always fun to look back through them to help pass the winter months and get excited again for spring :yes::beer:

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Similar Topics

• Legacy -The 2019 Season-

Well I thought I would get an early start on this thread this year. Normally I dont start this thread until after Labor Day but I'm starting to see a ton of deer cam pics from people and the 2019 "hunting" talk has started. 2018 ended for me with a bit of disappointment. I had my opportunities but never connected. One of the biggest changes for this year was to invest in my firearms. With all the time i put in the woods it was apparent I needed to ensure my equipment wouldnt fail me. I purchased

in Big / Small Game

• 2019 WATERFOWL SEASON !!!!

Two more weeks and the season begins !! Went to the lease to build a blind today , got most of it done . Just have to finish the sides and roof then brush it in . Might do that Tuesday. Can't wait !!! Feel free to post pics of your hunt and a storyline if need . No locations I don't care about that Good luck to all !!!   Sent from my Pixel XL using Lake Ontario United mobile app    

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• goose season dates

I am a avid waterfowl hunter. With the lake fishing season  winding down. I was looking to put in some vacation time to hunt. This is the first chance I had to look at the new season dates. What were they thinking with the goose season dates. running the same time as southern tier deer season. Its bad enough reducing the limits but putting us in harms way just to hunt.   

in Waterfowl / Bird Game

• 60 pc NK lot mostly 28 a few mags Really nice lot

Huge lot of NK spoons all used some not much or not at all others - well used (bit!) 60 pieces total 8 mags, 52 28s Located in MN - will ship USPS to your USA location GREAT color selection Really great lot - hate to see them go. $200 shipped with paypal f/f payment (or  b/o) pm me here or direct at [email protected]

in Classifieds - Buy, Sell, Trade or Rent

• Getting ready for pier fishing - a few questions

I fished the piers for salmon for the first time last year, without any luck - well I had one hookup for about 5 seconds.  The salmon were definitely there - jumpers everywhere most times I fished.    Looking back at my notes, from the beginning of the run in mid-Sept to mid Oct, I fished Summerville 6 times, Charlotte 2 times, Webster twice, and Oak Orchard once.  I tried various times including 8pm-2am, 4am-8am, and 10am-2pm.  I throw about 8 different 3/4oz Cleos (glows at night) -

in Open Lake Discussion