half time show

both the anthem and halftime were brutal

Hello Christina, the National Anthem IS NOT A VEHICLE FOR PERSONAL EXPRESSION!!!

Just sing the freaking song as it was intended, without all the godawful yodeling.

And just who are these collard greens people anyways, they suck.

Tim

Hello Christina, the National Anthem IS NOT A VEHICLE FOR PERSONAL EXPRESSION!!!

Just sing the freaking song as it was intended, without all the godawful yodeling.

And just who are these collard greens people anyways, they suck.

Tim

:rofl:

Yup.

Pretty brutal.

Tim

AGREED :( And that freakin yodeling makes me sick too. Why do they have to include that in every song they sing lately? :puke:

Sorry Matt, but last years "belly shots" of Pete's tummy was enough for me and the 70 & 80's era halftime shows. What's wrong with looking at Fergi mauling Slash as he's tearing it up? :*

What's wrong is she looks like a trailer trash skank and her voice sucks, but hey, if you like that sort of thing :no::no:

Tim

Fergie could definately has a future in please no if she ever loses her voice :clap: did I say that. :devil: and I agree the show sucked :no:

OK, I got wacked by a MOD for saying she has a future in those films that involve people who do things to each other that generally lead to pregnancy (or divorce).

I didn't know that word was on the no type list :lol:

I'm so sick of these half time shows. I can't remember when the last good show they have put on. Also, I agree that the Nation Anthem is not for personal expression.

I thought the commercials were great though. My two favorites were darth vader commercial and the Bridgestone tire commercial with the beaver. I can't say I want to eat doritos again after that one commercial :o

Go Steelers but Congradulations to the Packers.

I thought she made up her own anthem. Most of that certainly wasn't recognizable as ours. As to 1/2 time, when the team headed to the lockerroom, I headed to the shower. :lol:

bout time that mutt knocked the door down. From looking at his face, that was about the only time he's been successful. :lol:;)

Tom B.

(LongLine)

I like the black eyed peas. Someone tell me why if they were the half time entertainment did they have slash there and then Usher? Why why why?

Should have done there own music and left it at that!!!

Commercials all stunk for the most part not nearly as good as in the past. We actually said after one commercial (so bad I don't remember what it was about) that a group sat around a table discussing options and that's what the choose :o:o:no:

Christina flubbed the words on the National Anthem which has overshadowed her oversinging which should have been a surprise to no one, it was what I expected. Once you waded through the dome and gloom commercials for all the end of the world movies, the car commercials were there. As a car guy, I was happy to see Chrysler make a statement and they are trying with their 2011 product. Of all the vehicles I have owned(I am now on number 12) my 99 Dodge Ram was the best.

As for the Black Eyed Peas, they are a group I know little about except for Fergie.