2006 Trophy 1802

YodaMage

Thinking about selling this outright giving myself more flexibility with a new boat. Boat was purchased new by me as a leftover model in 2007.

-Mercury Optimax 125 Saltwater Series, approx. 200 hours.

-Humminbird 575

-VHF

-Rear Jump Seats in new condition, never been in boat.

-Cockpit canvas with drop curtains.

-Porta Potti, never used.

-Custom boarding ladder.

-Karavan trailer, Galvanized, Single Axle: w/Brakes & Swing-Away Tongue. (Upgraded axle and tires 2009)

-2 48" Cannon Unitroll 6's with custom made Stainless dual rod holders.

-EasyTroller trolling plate with hydrofoil fins.

Boat is 100% ready to fish and light on the wallet to operate. Only getting rid of it to make room for a bigger boat. boat trailers easy as it has been weighed at about 4000#'s on the trailer, ready to fish. Easily launched and handled by 1 person if need be.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

OK, so I was going to hang onto this boat for the season and decide what to do in the fall but the god of fate has intervened. It is in my driveway prep'ed and ready to go...ever freshly detailed/buffed/waxed...everything done minus cleaning up the canvas. That said I'm now medically out of play until at least middle of august (my motorcycle is not in such good shape anymore)...so it is available. If i can enlist the wifes help and walk her through it i'll get some pics up in next day....broken shoulder and back preclude how much i can accomplish...heh..took me 20 minutes to get this far. Please call for info if interested..email is hard. 716-570-0491