Recent bait making spree

Finally out of the painting room to rejoin my family. They almost forgot who I was until I started to complain and then they knew it was really me.

IMG_3335.jpg

IMG_3325.jpg

IMG_3326.jpg

IMG_3327.jpg

IMG_3337.jpg

IMG_3344.jpg

IMG_3341.jpg

The fins are new. I like them but I don't think the fish really care. Talk about a pain in the @ss, the fins are almost like starting a whole new paint job in themselves. I know all my baits for myself this coming year will have fins on them just b/c I like the look. These baits are starting to come along and have changed so much since I started making them. Starting to get better and I am almost happy w/ a few of these paint jobs. I am my own worst critic, maybe one day I will paint the perfect plug? Who knows? Until then I will just keep "PLUGGING AWAY" 8)

I`d say they look pretty good to me,Getting better is an understatement.Looks like i`ll need to work some overtime.Great job zach,you continue to impress!! :clap: pssst...is that a chart shad i see ;) "limey".I`d like 2 see the 4th from top in my collection next to my latianos.

sol

Really nice looking Zach! Every lure you show looks amazing...and then a few weeks later you come through with pictures of new lures that top the last batch. The scary part is that they always look better in person :yes:

--Joe