3rd Annual Port Bay Get Together ( Postponed )

L&M

I'm in coming up the 14th and staying till? , Eskimo Joe......not sure yet kinda in the dog house. :( fer back sassin his dad

May have ta get him Sat. ;)

May be bringing my boat and chasing gobies :clap:

Vic

UPDATE as of 04/09/11: Here's the list of who's gonna be there at various times. Who & when will be updated as we get closer.

L&M - Hank

muskybob - Bob

bottom-feeder - Todd & Bree

broadhorizons - Andy

1fish2fish - Jim

Richard Bullen

Schools Out - Nick

Swamp - Chris

Landshark - Mike

FX - Shawn

JR - John

Fishtails - Rod

Sliderbite - Vic

Eskimo Joe - Joey

W.W.IV - Mike

Chowder - Andy

Starting to shape up very nice. Still lots of room available at the house @ $25 p/p p/night.

UPDATE: Here's the list of who's gonna be there at various times. Who & when will be updated as we get closer.

L&M - Hank

muskybob - Bob

bottom-feeder - Todd

broadhorizons - Andy

1fish2fish - Jim

FISHINMAN - Tom

Schools Out - Nick

Swamp - Chris

Landshark - Mike

FX - Shawn

JR - John

Fishtails - Rod

Sliderbite - Vic

Eskimo Joe - Joey

W.W.IV - Mike

Chowder - Andy

Starting to shape up very nice. Still lots of room available at the house @ $25 p/p p/night.

Sounds great & I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF VENISON SAUSAGE ! ;)

How much advance notice do you figure we need to give on the sleeping quarters arrangement? I talked to Hank yesterday & forgot to mention needing a slip but I'll send a pm asap. Really looking forward to getting up there! -Andy

Sounds great & I STILL HAVE PLENTY OF VENISON SAUSAGE ! ;)

How much advance notice do you figure we need to give on the sleeping quarters arrangement? I talked to Hank yesterday & forgot to mention needing a slip but I'll send a pm asap. Really looking forward to getting up there! -Andy

A week before will be fine Andy, but don't worry about it. If you've got venison sausage we'll put Landshark out in the truck to make room :D

• 3 weeks later...

OK guys,the list on the first post has been updated & the time is now to post what nights you'll be stayin at the house. We need to know so we can plan food on who's bringing what on what days. Also post if you're bringing a boat.

muskybob - Fri. & Sat. night - boat - tuna/macaroni salad & coleslaw

Chowder & Elliot - Sat night -boat's there now- Venison spiedies pm/ Venison sausage am

Broadhorizons -

I'm in for Friday and Saturday nights. I'll bring eggs and bread for toast for both mornings, bacon for Sat morning.

JR - I'm in for Friday & Saturday Nights. I'll bring Bottled Water, 2 Gallons Milk, Cookies & Brownies, Boats not ready so i'll be lookin in jump aboard with someone.

I'm in for Friday & Saturday Nights. I'll bring Bottled Water, 2 Gallons Milk, Cookies & Brownies, Boats not ready so i'll be lookin in jump aboard with someone.

Well guys, the weather isn't gonna cooperate for us this weekend. NOAA is calling for rain all weekend with waves 3-5'. I don't think anyone would show just to sit around all day so I'm calling off goin up. The next date the house is open is May 13-14-15 if anyone is interested. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

That's too bad Bob. I was really looking forward to it.

I won't be able to make the May dates. It's the same weekend of the Wilson Invitational Tournament.

If anyone is still going to be around Port Bay this weekend, and needs some company, let me know (I don't mind a little rain!).

Jim

:clap: :clap: :clap: I'm in for May, barring anything crazy happening at work :yes:

The Rain and winds didn't stop us from hanging around and offering Hank all our know how and advice on how to fix boats last year. Can't we all come down and help Hank fix things on boats anyways? He loves all of us hanging around when he's working :lol:

How come somebody needs a ladder to climb into your new boat Bob :o:rofl::P:P:P