fishing partner wanted

im looking for anyone in need of a fishing partner for doing battle on the finger lakes..im from pa and i love to troll seneca and cayuga..i dont have a large enough boat to go on those lakes ..i get up to cayuga and seneca a few times a year but im interested in fishing them more..we've caught a few lakers but never really hit the big numbers of fish we usually get 3 to 4 a trip if anyone is looking for a fishing partner id love to get on the lake more..basically i love to troll but i dont have the "vessel" to do it frequently enough..please get back to me im free on tuesdays and saturdays and sundays..

where in pa are ya ? i live near lake wallenpaupack. i fish all the drebys on the finger lakes then make our way to o town for the rest of the season. this year we placed 4th with a rainbow in the lake trout derby. for the weekend we boated 31 fish. we will be on cayuga for the red cross also.I have a 2004 trophy rigged with big jon riggers ,humminbird 947 3d. fish hawk inline and big boards and every spoon fly and flasher ya can think of. also about 20 rods and reels .

also have a big boat for sale . it would be a good fixer up.