Thanks for the report!!!

We are headed out tomorrow morning out of sandy creek at first light, if the thunderstorms don't roll in :shock:

Where were your fishing? west or east of Sandy? What depths were you working in and how deep were the fish?

If you see us out there tomorrow morning give us a shout , we are in the tiny tan polarkraft...just look for two crusty old men grumbling to each other about their wives...

I was out there just west of creek same results mixed bag but nothing over 10lbs.. Best depth 100 -125 fow down 75, best colors were the usuall green, purple and yellow, best lure was a purple thunder,with yellow ladder on it and red eye. Great day to be out on the water and be an American, Happy 4th July :D

I really like the new boat Bandit- I thought I saw you come out this AM.

We were just east of port- 100-125 FOW, 81 and 71 down- no real color pattern. I think the key is more trolling speed and down temp then color. We caught fish on white/green, purple, and yellow/pink both spoons and flashers; flies and meat.

Will be out again in the AM, I think the temp has finally set up- alothough the south wind today may move it out deeper.

Thanks gentlemen,

We will see you out there tomorrow, we'll be on the water by 5:30 am, probably headed west towards the park, I guess we will start in 100 FOW and troll east - the current made it hard to get a constant speed trolling west last few times out there.

I agree that Bandit's new boat is sweet.