TIP DOWNS FOR SALE

Ultimate tip down for perch, crappie and walleye. Unique balance system for suspending bait and fine tuning sensitivity. You will not find a better tip down for the price. This is a old post but I continue to make them as of 12/15/2012. If interested or questions please call. They are 85 dollars for a set of five. Thats five bases and five rods.Shipping available 15 dollars a set. JIM@585-490-4246

Picture_501.jpg

Great Q, glad you asked!!! The sets I sell on the site here you can hang well over a 1/4 oz. this makes them great for fishing bell sinker rigs on the bottom, to suspending over a 1/4 oz anywere in the water column. I fish erie all the time with them for walleye and perch and they work great. If I bulk up my bait or hanging somthing bigger then I add a special weight to the back that I fabricated just for that reason. All in all if you end up getting a set ask for the add a weight system, its only a few buck more and you would be covered for any type of water depth, or bait rig that you would ever use anywere.

thanks Jim

can't wait to try them out, they look sweet and good craftsmanship,

the wife and kids were very nice, and the dog was friendly, I brought him home for the wife. my cat might eat him though Lol .

will be around the ponds this weekend.. let you know how I made out...

the way my year has been going... I have a feeling these lucky tip downs may do the trick... thanks again maybe see you out on the ice... Rick

• 11 months later...