Any reliable local weather reports?

Take a little time off and come next wednesday and Thursday. Looks like it will be nice then.

Would be nice Jeff but I got plans for my time off. Spring and Fall LOC with the wife and the 4 proams. :yes:

If I make it out before the Little Salmon opens up it has to be on a weekend.

Glen

It does'nt matter what they say thet can be 100% wrong & still get paid! Living in Buffalo area & fishing lake erie they are always wrong & then they pat themselves on the back for it! You can be on the lake & they say it has 1 footers & it has 4 feet while you are out there trying to fish!

Glen wanted me to thank all you guys for the trust worthy weather reports. Based on the reports and recommendations for RR he decided to stay home and fish.

can_fishing.jpg

He'll post a report on todays activities as soon as he filets his catch.

Sorry to see your misfortune Hank. Hardest blow of the winter so far! The b**** tore the heavy sliding doors off the calf barn smashing them to pieces. I'm truly sick of this crap winter!

P.S. Glen be careful w/ that fillet knife. I know you like to fillet as you go but in that mode you might want to make an exception. :lol:

Glen wanted me to thank all you guys for the trust worthy weather reports. Based on the reports and recommendations for RR he decided to stay home and fish.

can_fishing.jpg

He'll post a report on todays activities as soon as he filets his catch.

:rofl:

Dropped a good 10 lb Brown Stinger. :lol:

The wife took away my fillet knife Andy. :o

The weather forecast at the southern end of the fingerlakes is a lot more predictable than it is on Lake Ontario.

If you read about 15 or 20 knot winds from the north or north-west,you can count on 4 to 5 foot waves on the south end of those lakes while the north end is quiet.If the wind comes from the south,the farther north you go on the lake the bigger the waves,while the south end is quiet.Right now the wind is from the north-west and it blows at 30 to 40 knots,that would mean 10 footers or worse at the south end of the lakes

I am sorry to see the damage to your home, Hank. It is good that nobody got hurt. It is nothing to laugh about.

Weather forecast......Chili today and hot tamalle.... :lol: no kidding the NOAA site....can't go wrong..Been in the seventies for a couple weeks here......Have windows open all day but must run AC at nite'cause it's to hot and muggy to sleep...I'm chomping at the bit to get back up there.....'bout 8 more weeks..Sure wish I was there now after seeing some of the LL pictures from Seneca and Cayuga