Rapala F9 vs Thunderstick Jr

UV means it is painted with ultraviolet paint (gimmic). These are the brightest colors I have ever seen on a paint job. This bait is going to rock Browns inside the mudline.......and walleyes at night!

Picture025.jpg

JR. Thunderstick +'s IMHO: Hooks are very sharp & stronger, body is alot tougher, better color selection, rattle in side them.

I stopped using Rapala's after the eyes ate them up, tooth marks all over them, basically destroying them after four or five Quinte eyes. The Quinte eyes seem to like the JR thundersticks just as well.

I have never looked back since then.

It is kinda like the the fake paint on the Stinger spoons a few years ago (they eventually fixed it, & I have started using them again).

Don't think Rapala will fix the their stick baits though, planned obsolescence, create the need & fill it, world class marketing, (always shoot the marketer first)!

• 3 weeks later...

Well, i got some of those UV colors at Bass pro. Can say they catch fish but they are not real durable. The entire rear hook pulled out on a 6 pound landlock, just as we were getting ready to net it. Must be they don't have the wire like the Rapalas