31 Baha Fully Rigged!Low price! Sold! Sold!

SCREAMER 1

This Tournament Proven Boat is ready to fish! Just won the 2011 Pro-am Series Cup with this beauty! She is now available for purchase! Has a lot more tournament and fishing life left in her! Fully rigged top to bottom! Twin 351 Ford engines (very strong),24 mile Furuno Radar, 3 fish-finders, down temps, underwater camera, auto-pilot, 7200 lowrance gps/map. Big Jon 12 rod rocket launcher,Big Jon 5 gold Riggers, Big Jon 2 dual dipsey holders,17 ft outriggers, 2 stainless net holders and much more! Best looking Baha on Lake Ontario!!!!!!!! Not used for charters, only fished on weekends! Boat is in water, If you want a test ride call me!This is one boat that I am going to miss when it's gone! Asking 19,500.00 OBO 570-241-6831 ask for Dave

Baha_004.jpg

Baha_016.jpg

Boat_pics_003.jpg

This Tournament Proven Boat is ready to fish! Fully rigged top to bottom! Radar, 3 fish-finders, down temps, underwater camera, auto-pilot, 7200 lowrance gps/map. Big Jon 12 rod rocket launcher,Big Jon 5 gold Riggers, Big Jon 2 dual dipsey holders,17 ft outriggers, 2 stainless net holders and much more! Also triple axle trailer with brakes included! Best looking Baha on Lake Ontario!!!!!!!! Not used for charters, only fished on weekends! Asking $22,500.00! 570-241-6831 ask for Dave

That is a SMOKIN' a$$ set-up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 2 weeks later...

The boat is still available for sale. It is located in Oswego at Rookie Brothers Marina. It will soon not be available for purchase due to tournament season around the corner. However the boat will then be available to purchase (pick-up) after the last Pro-am in July with a lower price. If interested please get in touch with me very soon!

Thanks, Dave 570-241-6831

The Screamer boat will be coming to a port near you this season! Had a team meeting with the boys and decided to postpone any offers or the sale of our boat until late july.The price will be reduced! She will be spit-shined and redecaled for the up and coming tournament season. It will be an honor to fish aboard her once again during one of the most exciting tournaments seasons ever! The SCREAMER ATOMMIK TEAM will see you all on the water. First stop! Niagara Bar!

Thanks Again, The Screamer Boys!

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yeah! Give me $19,499 and your Car and she is yours! lol Team Screamer quit? When Lake Ontario dries up maybe! lol

you wouldnt be saying that if you came and looked at the car, worth 750 all day. so are you going bigger or just getting a new boat? that thing is beautiful