NK Spook

Jack

Howie,

2nd row, 3rd from the right code BSPO

http://northernkinglures.com/2005-pg1.html

For some reason NK calls it Malotto in the online store.

http://www.northernkinglure.com/product ... at=14&pg=3

Or do what a lot of us do, get the plain black blank and some glow ladderbacks and tape it up yourself. a great variation of that is the add a second offset ladderback of silver laser tape, called a laser spook.

Tim

Or do what a lot of us do, get the plain black blank and some glow ladderbacks and tape it up yourself. a great variation of that is the add a second offset ladderback of silver laser tape, called a laser spook.

Tim

or green tape- super spook. Black blanks offer alot of taping possibilities!

Thanks,

I saw that and it said Millato. I went to the NK table Sunday and asked for the Spook and all they had was the Mag not a 28. So for $2 I bought a couple and I told my son that I could make them myself. Today i went on the site to look at 2 more spoons they did not have at the show and I could not find the 28 size.

Thanks again,

Howie

Always, it's got to be one of the most consistent spoons ever created.

I don't think there is a segment of the water column or time of year where it doesn't catch fish.

Tim

I agree. Only problem is, skipper kings love this spoon.

I'm a huge MUPP fan IF we are running spoons for Kings, which those who know us will attest to the fact we rarely do. A MUPP rig is the 28 on the main line and a Mag cheated 5 or 10' above it. Spooks are hot in all the variations mentioned above with my favorite being the Lazer Spook. One of them spoons you don't ever want to take out even when it's not producing, but sometimes you gotta do what you gotta do! I mean the Sea Sick comes out when it's not throwing strikes! LOL

• 2 weeks later...