LOSTA SALMON event

Big Dave

Thanks to all, seemed like a super turn-out, the LOTSA crew and staff have a winner on their hands for sure, had lots of customers mention how nice it was to see so many names and such a variety of representatives.....

A personal thanks to all who visited our booth and thanks to Steph, Jeremy and Jeremy for the extended length of help

Tom

My first trip to the LOTSA event and definitly will not be my last. It was well worth the 4 hour drive.

Big thanks to Captains Vince & Bob for the seminar on saturday. It was an excellent presentation and by far the best I have ever attended in over 30 years. It was non commecial and very well planned. Congrats.

Also got some great deals at the tackle show and some valuable info on fishing spring browns.

Thank you LOTSA, I'll be back.

Al

Ditto...great event! I had a really good time and to all who purchased Big Weenie Brand products...Karen and Gary thank you. I really enjoyed the day and speaking with so many of you at the Big Weenie Booth.

It's always great to meet so many new people, as well as see so many friends I have not seen since last year. , even with the 7 hr drive up and 7 hr drive back all on the same day....didn't think I could do it so thanks to those who kept me awake on the drive home by rapping with me on the phone :yes:

Thanks to all you good people who organized the event.It was great to be able to meet and talk to people who share the same interest in the lake.

All in all a great event and well worth the drive to Lockport.

Thank you for the kind words Trannyman, glad it was worth the drive for you. The whole weekend was a blur and intense, but what a great mix of people both days. Definitely a great way to bring people together around the fishery from both sides of the pond.

Kudos to LOTSA for all their dedicated hard work both days. Once again, thank you to Dreamweaver, ATOMIK, Cajun line, Cannon, and Mustad for coming through with some goodies for Saturdays door bags.