Snow Goose

My friend shot a similar bird this year. It was bigger than a canada and had no black tips on the wings and had those combs on its neck.

I just finished the Canada goose season this morning with a single over my dekes and no shotgun in my hands and 4 decoying to 25 yards away 10 feet off the water again with no shotgun in my hands.

I have a friend in the Air Force who can't wait to shoot some Snows when he gets back in early April. I was driving around Lancaster PA the past two days, probably saw 15,000 each day. Saw a couple thousand land in a field in Cayuga County on Christmas day, but other than that I think I'd be better off going with a guide. Anyone know anyone?

My friend shot a similar bird this year. It was bigger than a canada and had no black tips on the wings and had those combs on its neck.

I just finished the Canada goose season this morning with a single over my dekes and no shotgun in my hands and 4 decoying to 25 yards away 10 feet off the water again with no shotgun in my hands.

I have a friend in the Air Force who can't wait to shoot some Snows when he gets back in early April. I was driving around Lancaster PA the past two days, probably saw 15,000 each day. Saw a couple thousand land in a field in Cayuga County on Christmas day, but other than that I think I'd be better off going with a guide. Anyone know anyone?

If it was bigger than a Canada and didn't have black wing tips it wasn't a snow. Probably a farm goose escapee.

FWIW.....most of the snows left Middle Creek area of PA yesterday. Poor reports from there yesterday and today. Your best bet for a spring snow goose hunt is Missouri or Nebraska. I've had several clients hunt MO this year already and most are reporting 75-150 bird days.