We put in the water around 5:30 and headed west out to 100 FOW to set up just north of the park. We found a nice temperature break at 55 feet down for most of the morning.

We caught a mixed bag of fish, 3 kings, 4 steelhead , 3 lakers and a brown, as well as three others that we lost. The biggest was a nice 15 pound + laker that we lost at the back of the boat, the rest were in the 5-10 pound range. We kept two small ones for the smoker.

Most of the fish came from 55-60 down in 100-125 FOW on NK28, watermelon, super glow green, glow frog, green dolphin, as well as a few custom taped green/sliver and glow ladder NK 28s. I think on was on a habenero.

The three lakers came off of cowbells run right on the bottom in 115 FOW with a NK 28 plain white spoon with a black ladderback on it 30" behind the cowbells.

The wind and the current were challenging to deal with in our small boat so we packed it in around 9:30 am.

The fleas are getting pretty thick in a few places.

Saw Silver fox, Yankee, and bandit, and Persistance out there along with several others that we couldn't tell their names.

All in all one of our better mornings on the water.

Yankee, You guys were WAY off in the distance when we saw your boat come out....I think we saw legacy out there too around 8am or so.

We did put in next to you last weekend at sandy on sunday morning.....you know...when someone forgot to unhook the winch cable from your boat.... :D or is that they way you always do it? :D

We were in the tiny little tan polar kraft in the other dock, the water was way too rough for us so we headed home after 5 minites in the water that day.

The next time we will introduce ourselves. Glad to hear that you did so well yesterday.

We will be back out sat morning if the wind is favorable.

WE were having trouble getting the boat off the trailer. The able got embeded in itself for some reason. So we figured that if we backed up and stopped real quick it would come off. Well, that didnt work too well becasue when we got back tothe launch the powere winch was broken becasue of that. Oh well! Talk to ya soon!

all in all it was a great day on the water for everyone. fished from 5am till noon. lots of active kings early (including one for the board) then late morning it turned to steelies. spent the day working 80- 110 fow 30-65' down. glow, glow, glow was the key for us. lead, riggers, wire, everything was working.

The fishing has been great. Between yesturday and today- we had over 30 releases- boating 21 fish. My problem is that the biggest was only about 17 lbs. Both days we were back at the dock by 10:00 AM.

Evyerthing has been in 70-120 FOW and on white and/or green

I am glad that Sandy is finally having a good showing on the leader board.

Good luck to all.

Sorry so late. Fished 630-noon and hooked up about 20 or so fish and only boating about half of them. :( (rob's disease?) :lol: Like rob said, everything was working, riggers 30-60'down,wire dipseys 90-140 out and leadcore 8 colors out. White bellied 28's w/ black backs were the best. All kings past 80' Browns, rainbows and a couple big kings that were within 50' of the net were lost in the 40-60fow range. It's good to see everyone got fish wednesday. See ya out there sat. morning.

BTW: Rob, you have three lures on the seat of your boat. Enjoy. Gander had slim pickins of those today. :(

I fish black river bay a lot and for the salmon when they make there run up the river made ir out ouce when it was perfectly no waves at all. my questions are... my boat is a 21 ft. open bow boat... will it be safe enough to go out on the wall and threw sandy creek area trolling for the salmon in 1-3 foot waves... i want to be safe then sorry. Honesty please. i am not going to take anyones fishing grounds becuase there is more then enough lakers,browns and salmon to go around i love to fish for them they put on a good fight.. please any help will be good.