Fished from the Nose to Watoma and ended the day 20 for 31 by 10:30am. 15 of the 20 were kings, 3 steelies, one brown and one laker. 11 of the 15 kings were over 18 lbs. One fish was 22lbs. 15 oz. The wires were firing like crazy today. White spin doctor with the mirage atommik and the stinger NBK took 90% of our fish. We took fish from 75 - 120, 35 - 55 down.

Fishin again?,

My buddy was fishing out of Braddocks this morning and did good in 110 - 130 between Braddocks Point and Lighthouse point. Good luck. Let us know how you make out.

Hi Guys, I was all fired up with Gamblers report yesterday and went out this morning, but, It was a little too rough for me. I have a 16 ft Sylvan and started at 75 feet and got a Diver and lead core in but it was a lil too bouncy so I bagged it and went to work. I might get out Monday or Tuesday. Good luck to everyone that gets out this weekend. Brian

FISHINMAN,

I left all of the lakers out there for you! I know how much you love catching them. That one laker came high in the water column on a school of bait. How did you do today?

Thanks Brian for leaving those AWESOME FIGHTING LAKERS FOR ME :shock: ;) :roll: . I am going out Saturday (week off with the wife has me all confused as to what day it is :$ ) I'll post afterwards.