pic posting test

skipper19

Tried to post a pic from my mobile device using post image. org but can't make it work. Used the IMG brackets and inserted the code in between but no go......hmmm... does it not work to post a pic from a mobile device? Any suggestions?

Mark

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

what model marcum underwater camer is that. ive been loking at them and checking reveiws. looks like a good picture on your marcum

I think that it is a VS380...not sure, but that is what I can read from the pic. I like it very well. Has good detail.

lol yeah a vs 380 right there in my face. I was busy checking out the picture and i didnt see anything else. Have you ever used it off a boat? im thinking about getting a marcum camera and using on the ice and off my boat while drift fishing.

Have you ever used it off a boat?

I have not, but have considered it and I am sure it would work well for that. I want to scab it to the downrigger ball facing backwards to see if I can watch the lure actions and maybe get to see a viscious king hit. Only thing about using on a boat is that the camera can twirl around as you drift so you wouldn't be able to watch your bait all the time. I have a disc that sits over the hole in the ice and locks the video cord in position, so you can turn the disc and aim the camera straight at the lure and it stays put.

Mark