Sodus Bay 3-8-11

W.W.IV.

We had another good day on the Bay out of third creek in about 30+ fow. It was on and off all day and a lot of dink's ,but we ended up with about 95 good perch between three of us. We also got about a dozen white perch.If you ever tried eating them they can tasted pretty bad, but if you filet them and then cut along the lateral line and through the bottom half away you can through the top half in with the perch filet and you won't know the difference. :o:o .

The creek is starting the open so keep your eyes open and stay safe. :) .

Tip down were active with big minnows.

Wed. mar. 9.

Hit Sodus this morning out of third creek, it sucked, fished from 8:00 till 1;30, YOU WOULD never know IT WAS GOING TO GET TO 40DEG. IT WAS WINDY AND COLD.started out lousing 2 big ones then got 3 keepers and the dinks took over, took the rest of the morning to get a dozen keepers. Four of us might have gotten 30 keepers.that's fishin. :( the ice is good but the creek is opening up, be carefull getting on and off.

You didn't miss anything today Skipper.

I know it looked bad when I said here I am on the road...but it was just a figure of speech meaning I'm away from home. Right now my lovely female companion Cher is driving. Nooooo never would try the posting and driving thing cause I need all thumbs and toes even, to jam 18 forward speeds, 4 in reverse, keep 18 wheels lined up and avoid the kamakazee 4 wheelers....oh and try to keep track of the seat covers while my tongue is hanging out the window licking the hub caps on my front wheels, when I see a fine looking seat cover.SWAT..OUCH!!...OK OK I wasn't looking :dull:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png