NK spoons

Has anyone noticed that in the past couple years the NK paint comes off the spoons after a couple fish hook ups, seems like they changed thier paint or some thing? When I first started using them I went with them because the paint wouldnt come off like other brands. :?:

I have noticed it with certain colors. They hold up better than all the other brands. Stingers are the worst. I had 2 NBK's today right out of the package and they look like crap now.

NK's so far have held up best for me with R&R's running a close second. MI Stingers ... well let's just suffice it to say that I have a bunch I'm going to have a friend who paints his own spoons paint them up.

R&R's are probably down 75% of the time or better so it's tough to say which actually holds up better. Just got a new order of R&R's and I imagine I'll be sticking with them as my "go to" spoons, they are producing a lot more fish than the others this year.

DAN

I have had the paint come off quite a few Stinger spoons. I took the hooks off them and sent them back to Advance Tackle in Michigan. Within a few weeks they were replaced at no charge. Try this and I think you will be happier.

Lou