Bert's Custom Tackle Double Reel Planer Mast *SOLD*

For sale is a Bert's Tackle double reel planar mast just loaded today with fresh tow line. The mast was originally purchased as a 3 foot mast but I added a one foot extension from Bert's to get a little more height, so it's 4 feet tall in total. The mast can be mounted either directly to the boat or slide it into a piece of Bert's track. I used a 6 inch piece of track to mount it right up front on the bow of an aluminum boat and it worked great. Perfect for a smaller boat or someone who wants to get into trolling for springtime browns. It's a year and a half old and was probably used less than 15 times total. In excellent condition. Ready to fish! I'm located in Baldwinsville and would prefer local pickup, or I can meet someone halfway with it if it's a reasonable distance away.

Asking $140

IMGP0321.jpg

That's what I'm looking for, but I live in Vermont , I'm sure that not a "reasonable distance". I'll keep checking to see if you have sold it, because I travel to the Johnstown area often, maybe I can scoot over.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

• 2 weeks later...