It would be sweet if a tackle shop would rent you one for a day. You cold take it out, test all your depths on your divers. copper, and lead core, record them for future reference and return the equipment. I'd pay 20 or 30 bucks for a days rental.

IMO if this works like fish hawk claims, I'll be using it a lot. Not sure where you fish, but my usual haunts have some screwy currents. My dipseys, copper, or lc could run at different depths all the time. It's nice to have more than an educated guess as to where your rigs are in the water column.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Stoutner,

Had them on maverick last season for testing.. hang on to your pants you are going to be surprised with how well it works for such a small item.. key note make sure you keep them pinned in place and dont forget to close your lock.

Anyone interested in purchasing one please feel free to pm me or you can call captains cove 585-682-3316 to get one. first come first serve till they are gone. Then we will have to get more.. :yes:

Chris :beer:

Stoutner,

Had them on maverick last season for testing.. hang on to your pants you are going to be surprised with how well it works for such a small item.. key note make sure you keep them pinned in place and dont forget to close your lock.

Anyone interested in purchasing one please feel free to pm me or you can call captains cove 585-682-3316 to get one. first come first serve till they are gone. Then we will have to get more.. :yes:

Chris :beer:

No doubt a pretty cool and very useful item. I just think that once you dial everything in once and record it, you wouldn't need to use it every time. I have a down/temp probe so my down speed is always in that 2.5 mph range give or take a little depending on what I am fishing for.

Missdemeanor....My probe will tell me what the currents are doing and I just adjust my boat speed from there.