Cayuga 12MAR11

Launched Lilboat with RJ and Docktorwiz at T-Falls about 1/2 hr after first light and saw no other trailers at the lot.

Lake was way up and had to keep the rods down to fit under the Lilbridge :o

Started with a troll thru the mud plume from the T-creek with nothing wanting our offerings eventhough we marked some good stuff.

Made our way south and picked at some nice LLs along the way to Crowbar pt.

Highlites were: Docktorwiz'z fight with one LL almost making a high jump over the rigger rod. :clap:

Me fighting a nice one with the noodle rod on a streamer. :whew:

And RJ landing the biggest one. :beer:

A lot of sticks and leaves in spots until the breeze changed and blew the junk out.

Saw quite a few boats out when we came in about mid day.

Marked a lot of fish but most had lockjaw. Some nice fish were landed but no doubles.

Nice day to be out fishing with the friends again.

2011_03_12_09_46_44_606.jpg

2011_03_12_12_49_55_912.jpg

Ed i was smart and built my docks up 3ft above the summer line. Some people have them 6 inches above the summer line. If i loose dockage, then I'm likely to have some real damage to my house. lucky for me I carry flood insurance. Not just basic coverage either. i figured if I',m paying for it might as well insure the crap out of it.

Thanks,

RR

RR hope your dock and everyone else's stays where they belong !!!!!

I think someone may be missing a canoe as we saw an aluminum canoe with a red interior that looked like it was washed up and about 1/2 full of water about mile south of T-Falls on the west side. :( If someone knows the owner they may want to let them know so they can take care of it.