Total Boated:

Species Breakdown:

Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS is there any water open in the bay to launch a boat to get out in the lake , rods are ready and the boat is just about ready to dump in ... plan is to head west and stay in close for the first part , or dependin on the water . 4 rods on each side . and the corner riggers 3 feet off the bottom 70 and 80 ft behind the ball with stingers is the plan .. mabe tomarrow ... if not ill be on the tribs

====================

A coworker checked the Coast Guard Launch on Thursday and said it's open to the channel...he said they were still ice-fishing on the other side of the bay. I thought about giving it a go on Saturday but think i'll hold off another week.

dependin on the wind and weather we are shootin for mon or tus am , figure ill hit all my waypoints from 4 yrs ago which have been good for the last 15 yrs , it was passed down from fisherman to fisherman . now i have a ride its time to fish ... i already know ill lose some tackle which always happen on the shelf ... and afropoint and around the max mouth

... i already know ill lose some tackle which always happen on the shelf ... and afropoint and around the max mouth

Maxwell claimed my favorite Alpena Diamond a couple years back. I've yet to find that color pattern to replace it. It was one of those spoons that had the teeth marks scraped down both sides....A moment of silence..... :(

I look forward to your report!

yeap weighed it ,and 31" when i got home , so it was longer , do to shrinkin, and it may have weighed more to , cause of the time it was out of the water, mabe poor pic takin , but im a straight shooter , fair chase when it comes to huntin an fishin

hey there , long time no talk adam .. redy for splash down or what!!! jin clear water about 30 yards or so from shore as of yesterday thats why i want to run them browns , there fish are in the tribs ... so im goin to hold off till the sucks mess the bite up , then the browns , steelies , rainbows will be comin out of the trib and it will be 4 , 5 fish on at the same time like always til the sun comes up .

last week i caught over 30 trout mostly browns , this week its about half and half . did only 2 today .

002.jpg

003.jpg

both fish when back . and the bottom fish was real fresh , just came in .