SOLD - Cannon Mag 20 Tournament Series Downriggers

SOLD pending payment.

I have 3 Cannon Mag 20DT TS riggers for sale. These riggers are in excellent condition and have only 2 seasons of light use on them. They come with the mounting bases, weight retrievers,single rod tube, and locks for each. I also have covers and swivel bases for two of them that I'll throw in. Two of the riggers are spooled with 400' of stainless wire and are terminated with Cannon terminators, and the third is empty. These riggers were $1100/ea. new. The first $550/ea. takes them. Buyer to pick up locally in Ithaca, NY or make arrangements to pick up at the lake. PM me here or email me at [email protected]

t400_3c8f96b332b4d2cfaf85a539054e5e96.jpg

* In addition to a stylish white finish, rod holder and line release, the Mag 20DT/TS features a monofilament-ready stainless steel spool for tournament fishermen

* 250-feet-per-minute retrieval rate is the fastest in the industry

* 20-lb weight capacity

* Positive Ion Control with adjustable voltage lets you regulate the fish-attracting electrical field around your boat*

* IP68 waterproof power cable connector

* Short-Stop safely stops weight retrieval at waterline*

* Low-profile swivel base, rear rod holder

* Heavy-duty, stainless steel telescopic boom extends from 24" to 53"

* Three-digit depth counter

* Ball storage hook prevents boat damage from swinging weights

* Pre-spooled with 400 feet of camouflaged 150-lb test 316-grade stainless steel cable

* Saltwater-resistant construction

* Compatible with CannonLink™ Fishing System Module (sold separately) allows control of up to six Mag 20DTs (a feature found on 2002 and newer models) directly from select Humminbird® fishfinders

* Limited lifetime warranty

* MAG 20DT/TS Short-Stop and Positive Ion Control features do not function when spooled with monofilament or super lines.