7/7/07 has proven to be a winner! Went out from 5 a.m. to 10 a.m. North of I bay.

Cream of crop! 4 for 5. One King, One Brown, One Coho and One Laker all taken between 100 to 180 FOW with downriggers out between 60 to 90 ft. NK 28 firetiger and Monkey Puke.

When trolling back to port, saw tons of bait in 90 to 100 FOW. Got hit and l was unable to reel in the fish right away due to white cotton stuff on the line. As a result, lost the possibly my biggest catch of the season.. :evil: This is my first season and I wasnt sure if this pile up on my pole were due to the fleas. "This one got away" doesnt cut it and Im now off to the store to buy more NK firetiger lures. :devil:

Will head out again tmw a.m.

PKhunter the white stuff on your line is the fleas? Don't know what size line you are running but move to at least 30# or get some flea flicker line. I fished at Sandy today and literally no fleas :D :shock: Try to check your lines every 20-30 minutes and if you see some on your line try to "whip" your line in and out of the water to get them off as you reel in your lines. Good job on the fish :D