NEED HELP-WHO HAS GOT A 1990 24 FT. CRESTLINER SABRE

TROUTMAN 87

I PUT A NEW FLOOR IN MY 1990 24 FT CRESTLINER SABRE AND FORGOT TO PUT IN THE FLOOR PLATE TO GET TO THE FUEL TANK(HOW STUPID!) I NEED A MEASURMENT SIDE TO SIDE OF THE FLOOR TO THE MIDDLE OF GAS PLATE,AND A MEASURMENT FROM THE FLOOR STORAGE BOX BETWEEN THE SEATS TO THE MIDDLE OF THE GAS TANK HOLE PLATE. THANKS REGARDS TROUTMAN 87

T-man, I've got a '88 22' GL Sabre but I'm not sure my dimensions will be proper for your rig. Maniac has a 24' but he may still have it in storage. I'll be working on mine tomorrow. If you want I can post those #'s tomorrow. BTW, how did your floor turn out? I'm sure that project is in my future.

THANKS FOR THE REPLY. ANY IDEAS WHEN MANIAC IS GOING TO GET HIS OUT OF STORAGE? I'M NOT SURE YOUR 22 WOULD BE THE SAME. I ALSO MADE A MISTAKE ON NOT USING TREATED PLYWOOD. I DIDN'T DO THE WHOLE FLOOR AND GOT THE VINYL FROM CABELAS AND IT MATCHED PRETTY GOOD-GREY PEBBLE GRAIN. I WAS TOLD TO USE TREATED PLYWOOD AND PAINT IT REAL GOOD IF I DO IT AGAIN WHICH I AM PROBABLY GOING HAVE TO DO. THANKS AGAIN REGARDS TROUTMAN 87

T-man, try to PM maniac. When my floor needs replacement I'll be spending the big bucks for marine ply and do the epoxy treatment. I think that will last the remainder of my trolling years! Regarding your current location issue you can always get out the saw and play hide and seek!