Hot Lure: all

Trolling Speed: 2.5

Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 10-18

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Did a solo mission today out of the creek and went 6 for 9, could have easily broke double digits with a few extra hands and lures in the water as the fish were very active in the top half of the water first thing in the morning. The surface temps outside the plant were 41-44. The water clarity was a nice pea green with a distinct mud line. The first 1/2 hour kept me busy with three fish as soon as we had splash down with the lures. Then picked at the fish the rest of the time.

Started out with the floating rapalas blue/silver and black/silver 125 back. Then when the sun got a little higher flatlined a small stinger spoon in purple/black 150 back with a few shots ahead and also ran a disk diver with a silver evil eye kept above the bottom. Kept two fish for the family feast and the rest went back to fight another day. Did a view of the stomachs and found that big and small gobys were their choice.

Felt great to get out for bit and shake the webs out of the boat for the season.

3_17_11_bear_creek_002.jpg

3_17_11_bear_creek.jpg

3_17_11_bear_creek_008.jpg

3_17_11_bear_creek_007.jpg

3_17_11_bear_creek_012.jpg

3_17_11_bear_creek_016.jpg

SHARK HUNTER I see the boat is holding up.. that was my old boat think I sold it to you about 5 years ago..

how is that 70 horse running for yah... the canvas has to be shot by now right? miss the ole boat for sure..

glad you are getting into some fish.. Rick