NYS Musky Hatchery Benefit Lure Auction!!!!!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi ... 500wt_1156

We have done extremely well in the past so lets try to do it again. Baker's and BM baits. All handmade cedar baits that are not mass produced and are proven Chautauqua fish catchers! Take a look and see what we have going on! If possible try to promote it any way we can, I am going to post it on a bunch of websites myself from muskiefirst to muskieguys webpage. We all benefit from these fundraisers and I do it for my almost 3 year old son. I can't wait to get him out to Chautauqua in a few years and catch some fish that we helped raise. Its gonna be awesome!

009.jpg

BM Baits

010.jpg

Baker's

011.jpg

Foils, if you don't have one or two by now.

017.jpg

Free shipping and all $$$$ goes directly to the fund.

I have posted this on Cpt Larry's site and MuskieGuys' site. I will do muskiefirst later along w/ Red's site. I just thought about it, 1/2 of our winners from the past have been from out of state. That's freakin' awesome!

Yes, 8 total. I am finding out I am confusing everyone w/ the different pics so really good point Nalod! I am going to go change that now as I am sure you aren't the only one who may have been confused. Thanks for asking, honestly as that needed to be cleared up! BTY that green foil is the color Lex and I did 4 of our 5 fish on during the last tourney. All of those fish hit w/ in like 90 minutes of each other. Pretty neat when that happens, its just not often enough :no:

Lol, I was just thinking about the last auction we did. Old Man won a batch and took his baits out and caught a fish first time using them. It just came to me and thought it was cool.

I must check out the auction at least a half dozen times a day. I noticed we have over 150 views and more bidders than I can ever remember in the past. Even if people aren't bidding, we have brought it to their attention of our benefit and our goal. People from Michigan to Kentucky know what is going on up here and that is so neat to me. We have the most amazing people ever supporting this and like I have said many times before, I hope to be around and know you guys for many years to come! I am thrilled and honored to be involved in this and hope that together we can make a difference! You guys ROCK! As for getting baits off me, it really can be a pain in the @ss. I am slow making them b/c I do everything by hand, I am not the best email answerer out there, have many orders I need to fill already, am at least 8 weeks behind on my orders and I don't really think I am going to be able to "pump" out as many as I would like to since the paint jobs take longer and longer the more stuff I put on them. Also next month, I am being profiled in Ohio b/c of bait making and expect to get a bunch more orders b/c of that, backing me up even more. So yeah, getting baits off me is a pain in @ss and here is your chance to get some w/o waiting. I took each bait in the auction down to the local creek to make sure they are tuned and are ready to go and they looked good to me! I love doing these things!

I just looked at the new tUFF sHAD color he just came out w/. Purple Shad? I wonder if he saw mine I have been painting for the last year? Some what funny to me? All of the sudden he has a new color? ? ? ? ? ? after not having any new colors for years? Huh? Whats next, a Cpt Larry color, lol. I guess thats the name of the new game boys. 8)

001.jpg

Zach, Just like your making a lure that closely resembles a Tuff-Shad so are others and just like Tuff-Shad coming out with a new color that looks like yours,so will others.So don't let the little things like that get in your way,just keep making Quality Lures and you will prevail in the end.Sometimes it is best to just let things be as they are,don't get caught up in the politics and he said-he did part of the musky world.Keep making them Zach your on a roll!

Capt. Larry

Thanks, Zach !!!

Now I don't have to figure out how to put a live pheasant into one of those flat rate mailing boxes....

I got the market cornered on Baker Baits, and the losers missed out!!!!!!!!!

Ray J

ps. If anybody needs one before the tournament, I'll part with them for $75.00 each.

Ray- I personally would like to thank you for your continued support! You have been outstanding with your donations now and in the past. Many fisherman will be thankful for your help over many years to come including myself! I am going to enjoy catching a fish in a few years that we helped raise and think its awesome what we are doing and hope that sometime in the future I am able to help out once again! Thanks for making this work out once again and here's to a better fishery :beer: ! Ray, for your continued support, I will put in an extra something for you. Had a bunch of fun watching and thanks again guys! Zach

One cool thing I just found out is that I won a free guided trip to Lake Aurthur in PA by being associated with 3rivers. I won the trip through Muddy Creek Fishing Guides and am pumped up! I am thinking sometime at the end of next month or beginning of May. I want to hit one or two other lakes if I am going to be in the area but Lake Aurthur has some nice fat fish. I never win anything but for once this guy got lucky! Fishing in April!

Zach, You will be in good hands fishing with Todd Young! Todd knows Arthur inside out and is a very accomplished muskie fishermen.

Not only does Todd Young Guide,he was Dale Wiley's partner when they won the PMTT Championship a few years back.

Have fun on that trip,your Luck has been good!

Capt. Larry