SPOONS NEEDED!!!!

I don't have that info off the top of my head but there is a guy in the park where I have my trailer that has a ton of them. Some relation of his or his wife makes them. I'll be opening up around the 15th and should see them then. If you still don't have any give me a shout and I'll get the info fom him...............

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Talked with Hoot today about the spoons that the other guy has he should be here soon. I'll tell him your looking for 12 or so IF they are the same type you have now. Got a picture ??? I'll see if Hoot can get one of his out of the boat and I'll take a picture of that one.

Do any of you copper puller tape up or paint the silver spoons you pull ??? Told Hoot I'd tape a few up for him just wondering if you all did this !!!!

Two were brass on the cup side , sliver on the other and the other one was sliver both sides.............I'm just saying color wise I have no idea what type metal they are made out of.............

• 3 weeks later...

The guy was in camp this weekend , I talked to him yesterday before he left. Said he would be back Thursday.........price was jumping around from $3.50 to $5.00. He also told me the guy that makes them sells them on the internet , when I told him you were looking for 10 or so he said he could work or a deal..............so we'll see what he has to say when he come back !!!