Diawa reels and Traxstech rod holders

The boat sold so its time to liquidate a few things.

2 new Accudepth Plus 57LC's, $50 each......................SOLD, WAITING PAYMENTS

2 used Accudepth Plus 57LC's with wire, $50 each........SOLD, WAITING PAYMENT

1 new Accudepth Plus 47LC's, $45..............................SOLD, WAITING PAYMENT

1 used Accudepth Plus 47LC's with power pro, $40.......SOLD, WAITING PAYMENT

2 used Accudepth 27LC's, $30 each.

4 used adjustable Traxstech rod holders, $50 each......SOLD, WAITING PAYMENT

Shipping: reels $7.50, rod holders $10.

Please call if you have any questions. Price's are firm. With my work schedule I will only have time to ship on saturday.

607-341-2667.

Sorry Bryan the rod holders are sold, wish I knew you wanted them. We fished the boat the way you saw it set up. We had a rod holder each side of the center rigger but it seemed like they were always in the way when netting fish. Thats why we went to the boom rod holders last year.

Guys,

Most of the stuff was sold by guys calling me before I read any of your emails or PM's.

I believe I have answered all emails and pm's. The only thing left are the 27's.

If someone wants them for $25 each plus shipping they are yours.

Thanks Bryan, I think he might like to get back on the boat. He took it quit hard when we watched you heading west with the boat. He likes fishing with all the guys but its not quit the same when its not your own boat. He really liked it when I let him run the back of the boat and it was fun for me too, to see what he had learned and the different idea's that he would try.