Fishing Tackle Show: NFLCC Sanctioned Region 1 Spring Show

How about this show: Fishing Tackle Show: NFLCC Sanctioned Region I Spring Show

Date: April 9th, 2011 - April 10th, 2011

955 Route 21, Palmyra, NY

Would this be worth bringing muskie & northern pike lures to sell there? Is this old lure collectable trading & selling only?

Capt. Larry D. Jones

I dont know if the palmyra one would be worth it or not because ive never been or even heard of it at this point but if theyre muskie/northern pike lures for sale there from some of the guys you can bet your ass ill be there! thats right down the road from me

I found out the Fishing Tackle Show: NFLCC Sanctioned Region I Spring Show is for buying,selling and trading old collectable lures,so will not be going there. I still have not been able to contact anyone from the Finger Lakes Trollers Assoc to find out about getting a table at their fishing show in Watkins Glen this Saturday.

Capt. Larry

I`ve been down to the glenn for that 2x and it`s primarily a flee market.It`s fun and you can pickup a few nice things but not quite a show!!Alot of people do showup however so the possibilities could be there.If thinking about it i`d plan far in advance and advertise especially with distance traveled.As far as the nflcc show it`s just that.Old fishing tackle buy,sell,trade, auction.Nice for collectors.I went a few years ago and sold a couple things and found two of the items i sold severly overpriced(sold for 55-65 and was asking somewhere around $260 for one of them) at a canandauigua co-op.These baits were not worth that in the condition(maybe just maybe if mint in the box which they were not)and it pissed me off that a member would rip someone off that way.I collect but do not belong and sure as heck won`t sell anymore there.Friends were bidding and price stayed loww `cause the other knew he wanted it.Oh well...win some loose some.The **** is that the one said it with me standing there.Ok i`m thru....besides...i`d much rather go to the odyssy in st.cathrineof which we are.

sol

Bob,I have another 250 New Musky Lures to blow out at $6 Each. Thaught that might have been a good place at prices that are 50-75% Off Retail. I can't take them over to Canada without paying Duty that is close to 25% of value.I also can't take them to Howards Spring Fling and compete again'st his sales there.So it will be the next NMA Meeting April 5th and then the rest will go with me to Saltfork Tourney on April 16th.Unless I can find another venue before then.

Capt. Larry

I have Smitty Diver Jtd 9"retail $15.95,Smitty Mercer Creek Jerkbait Fashioned after the old Striker Bait made by Dick Gries of Woodruff WI.retail $25.95,Smitty Sputter Bug Prop Topwater retail $14.95,Smitty Scuttle Bug Topwater retail $14.95,Newman Wild Cherry Jerkbaits in custom colors retail $16.95,Cisco Kid Crankbait Jtd 7" Durst Custom Paint retail $15.95 (All at $6.00 Each or 10 for $50,New in packaging and 3D Wormharnesses Wire with Thumper Blade in Special Colors retail $5.95,$2.00 each.

I can't bring them to Rochester area unless there are enough persons interested because of the price of gasoline round trip.But I will show them at my house in Buffalo to anyone who wants to come here.

Capt. Larry

Ronix 51, At the prices I'm selling these lures for I'm making very little profit for myself.I can't drive anywhere with them unless I sell them all. At a show I can also get Guide Trips to offset the expenses,but to drive anywhere of distance and only sell 50 lures or less I would loose money not make money.Come to the Niagara Musky Assoc Meeting at 7:00 pm April 5th at the Knights of Columbus Hall on Main Street in the City of Tonawanda or make an appointment to see them at my house.If you want to go to Smitty Bait website and pick out styles and colors I can ship them to you,but only if you purchase 10 lures or more.

http://www.smitybait.com/

Please send private message for any other info,sorry did not mean to advertise here!

Capt. Larry