BIG JON KING Of THE LAKE

Hey guys,

Long overdue but we finally got the website somewhat finished with a few updates left.

2011 brings us an exciting format for the overall champion and who is going to take over from our existing King Of The Lake Two fish Karl.

Check out the website at www.thekingofthelake.com to see what's new. We are taking registrations now for all tourneys.

One very important thing is for you captains that are not in the wilson event that want to fish our overall you can get in by paying online the overall fee and at that point I will let the Wilson boatyard know to accept your entry into their event. The cutoff for that will be April 1 12:00 noon.

Hope you guys weathered well this winter.

Yvan

Yes Tom I agree!!

In the past 12 years we havent had 3 complete blow days that I recall and las t yr was crazy. So bad that it was a no brainer on 4 of the 5 days cancelled. not even partial days.

Its just around the corner now and with the excitement from all the evnets I think its safe to say the tournament schedult will be fun and the boys will spend a good amount of time tougether

Yvan

Can you say FIRED UP!!!

5 weeks til Big Fish Friday!!

No Communication!!

Solid payout structure!!

FEISTY Spring Kings!!

Well Done Yvan...... :yes:

Team Thrillseeker will be there!! Dex

just a reminder, April 1 is the cutoff for the guys that havent's entered WHI. It is full but you can still get in if you enter the overall competing. Who is going to be the KING OF THE LAKE

Entered for overall so Far.

Vision Quest

Striker

Royal FLush

Get It Wet

Rod Wrestler

Last Minute

Will ad to the list as we get them in.

Yvan

Fantastic keep in mind even though you are in the overall deposits for the WHI must be received by April first at noon. No pay no play. Invites have been in circulation for over 4 months so please don't make me be the bad guy. Notify Yvan your in contact me 716-863-1001 check in mailbox po box 441 gasport ny 14067 make it out to wilsonboatyard. Please be aware of remaining deadlines as there are no exceptions.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Hi Kevin,

Can you post the final roster for the KOTL on April 2nd ? Would like to see who made the deadline? Yvan said (3) more made entered as of today 3.29.11. I assume you will know final since all must go thru you to enter and assume no one would enter the KOTL without your event due to the MUST enter requirement?

Thanks in advance,

Pete

Todd, you are correct and I did not expand on my question when written. I am actually looking for the final roster for WHI. Which in essence will consist of the guys entered or "eventually" enter the KOTL. Doubtful anyone would enter KOTL without the required WHI.

The deadline for KOTL in essence, is April 1st (deadline for WHI) and the day of the Captains meeting for BJ Spring event. When guys can enter the overall (as log as in the WHI by 4/1/11)..... That's my understanding when discussing with Yvan and having V-Man clarify.

No one outside of WHI will be entering KOTL (assume not). Thats where I was headed with the Q. for Kevin.

Todd, u fishing our Spring Trout Challenge April 17th?

Pete

Np Pete, with any luck the KOTL players are watching this board. There are several I've yet to get deposits from. I want everyone in but everyone has to put in the effort. Its funny each year guys complain about the tournaments being last minute this year were 4 months early and were waiting. I picture some last minute driving on Friday to get things done then were on to the next deadline. Lol

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Kev,

It would be great to see a final roster posted shortly after the deadline. The event has a lot of people 'JACKED' !! :clap:

Glad to see all the participation from the event organizers, sponsors and "players". Woo Wee, it's gonna be some weekend in Wilson, NY.. :)

Captain Pete