here's a list of Ethanol free gas stations in your state

Well you forgot one. Wilson Boatyard is a ethenol free Valvetect marine fuel station.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Actually I didn't forget,the person who made the list did.As I said you can add any that you know of.You may want to add the Wilson boatyard along with the address and any other info.

The Olcott marina has Valvetect fuel as well,but I was under the impression that it still has Ethanol in it,but is treated to reduce the bad effects of the ethanol,such as phase separation.

Thanks for the post BIG-E. We were up at the Rez at Basom today. Pump guy said it's straight up gas from Canada and no E-10 stickers on the pumps. BTW 3.50/gal. I may have to alter my route to the Oak via Basom. This "Nanny State" thing is getting bad. E-10 or 15 in the tank, CFL's in the light socket, ect, ect.

As a Livestock farmer,boat owner, consumer, and tax payer I have nothing good to say about ethanol because;

1. it takes more fuel to produce ethanol from corn than the amount of fuel that you get back from this process (anybody with 1/2 a brain should be able to figure out there is a major problem with that picture)

2. the ethanol plants are paid a substantial subsidy to produce ethanol which in turn greatly inflates the price of corn, (at this point 33% of the U.S. corn crop is going into ethanol!) which makes livestock feed more expensive and in turn livestock products more expensive (bought any hamburger lately?) and makes food for poorer, developing countries much more expensive. So, we the people are paying our hard earned dollars to create inflation which further decreases the real value of our hard earned dollars and is helping to increase malnutrition in the 3rd world.

3. ethanol is NFG for marine engines - since fishing is one of the most important things in life, this aspect of the ethanol bamboozle is obviously reason enough to kill the pork barrel legislation that's propping up this gigantic scam that benefits agribusiness, large grain farmers, commodity traders, John Deere, Case -IH, and anybody else who can figure out a way to get a slice of the action!

Ok, I feel better now...