What did you guys get for this coming year?

I was looking at some of the new baits I have either bought or traded for that are new for this coming season. Anyone else get anything they want to share a pic of? Here are some of the new baits I got for this coming season and I tried to make it a point to NOT buy much this winter, lol.

200.jpg

I tried to keep it under control...dropping some coin on the boat before the season starts...

5 muskellunch, a plow, couple of ROB tubes, hooker, 4 depth raider knock-offs, few others...

Picked up another set of boat rod/reels to boot.

We all must be getting same itch, yesterday I finally put away all by new baits, replaced the grips on a couple of trolling rods that got took a beating last year and now pricing out the parts I have to pick up for the boat. Figure the boat will be back in the driveway in the next week or two to get it all done in time for the pike opener :yes:

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Good to see everyone is looking forward to this coming season like I am. Sounds like Larry, Solgrande and I are going to follow BlueEye's lead and start casting a bit more this season. I have fallen to the dark side trolling the last couple years and hope I can get a few casting to get that confidence back up to where it should be.

I picked up about 50 more Wiley Jtd 5 1/2" crankbaits to water test and sort through,many Bakers,cranky X,Meduca's,Double Tail BullDawg's and Twisted Tube 10". We will do a little more casting this year because of those gas prices.

Capt. Larry

Oh I hear you, Skipper! Gas prices are certainly going to be a big factor this year. Will be fishing mostly close to home a lot. Silver lake 20 minutes west, Conesus 20 minutes east, Chautauqua not so much ;( . I'll be soothing my Esox itch on pike mostly this year.

As for new stuff I'm waiting on my local tackle shop to open back up for the season, good shop, well stocked and run by a good man who knows his stuff (Viet Nam vet). Live bait, tackle, guns & ammo, archery supplies, antique tackle collector (buy, sell, trade) rod and reel repair.

He's in Mt Morris 112 North Main St (Rt 36) just south of the Genesee river bridge on the east side of the road two doors from the Dollar General, been there for years. 24 hour bait machine out front. He is partial to pike fishing himself and is a heavy advocate for CPR (you aren't welcome in his boat otherwise).

I need new lines on all my reels and to stock up on all the little stuff (terminal tackle) swivels, leader wire, replacement trebles, etc etc etc. He's got it all, 5 minutes from my door so very convenient for me.

hey nitro...don`t forget the lures you are gonna pickup at the odyssy ;) I myself have loaded up on jtd.wileys,a few perchbaits some custom painted mollys couple woodies,t3`s these things called bakers and a special bait :lipssealed: Trying a bait from jared as well-should have it around the odyssy.

sol

i got a new truck. it's got onstar so i won't have to use the anchor to get in when i lock the keys in it. and i got all new teeth so if i catch anything i'll be able to smile nice for the camera. i can't believe i was away from here so long i missed a lure auction. i had a tough winter,but i'm getting hot to go fishing now. i bought a bunch of stuff to troll with last fall but the $4 gas might keep me a caster after all. might do cave run in mid may. tried it two years ago in april and felt it was too early.