Pre-opener musky trips?

Bob, I believe Zach and I are going down on Thursday night.So when you drive down to Saltfork State Park we will be at campsite G-15 close by the boat launch.Just come in to the campsite,I'll keep a fire going till you get there.Bring a sleeping bag we will have a big family size tent.We can talk before we all set out for Ohio!

Capt. Larry

Ok, the weather report 10 days out has 65 degrees + for Saltfork Lake Ohio area.Time for a few more of you LOU fishermen to get your boats & tents out and join Bob,Zach & I at the Saltfork Spring Muskie Tournament.Would be nice to have two or three boats from LOU fishing the Tourney.They have been catching muskies at Saltfork all week. Why wait till June,go catch a PureBred Muskie now!

Since I can't drink anymore I can be the bartender at the campfire!

Capt. Larry

LOL....no not broken Capt Larry, just swamped this week...15+ hr workdays suck. told Zach I'm gonna try but have to find time during a normal work hours to get the boat, get the braked fixed (dragging) and see how my schedule for the Mondya after shakes out...may have to head out of town Sunday eve, and that would take me out it. could be close to a game time decision.

If I do, it would be leave Fri afternoon, head back early sun afternoon...if I go, Bob, you're welcome to ride down...