Congrats to Yankee Troller, Jax and Crew

Billy never mind the Habanero, I want to know what Rick thought of Jax AKA "The Waiter" service was in comparison to the Olcott derby ;):P

CONGRATS BIG TIME TO ALL OF YOU ABOARD THE YANKEE TROLLER :!: :!:

Thanks guys! It wasnt easy....let me tell ya! Rought water made it tough to run a nice program, but on Saturday in the 4-6 foot waves we ran 4 wires 3 riggers and a copper. Boated 10, dropped 2 and cracked off 1. Sunday we ran 4 wires 2 coppers and 2 riggers and we had 5 fish at 12. We finally found where the wind pushed our fish from practice (we couldnt make it to them on Saturday due to weather) and in an hour we did 7 fish. One triple on 2 wires and a copper. A double and a few singles. It was total mayhem! Sadly enough the Habanero did take about 4 of our fish in that flurry. I thought to myself.....hey im in Habby town why not try it? Sure enough it was smokin hot. Only thing that would go on the riggers (which im starting to believe are useless in the East end of the lake!

congrats yankee the weather definitly made it interesting, i was on southchop charters met ya the first day, just a question did running 4 wires give you problems because we started to but we kept getting tangled up and loosing precious time so we said the heck with it and went with just 2 and one copper down the shoot along with our quite useless downrigger.

I think we had 1 or 2 tangles but we took care of them pretty simple. 4 wires is hard in rough stuff. I use the big rings on the inside deep ones so i dont have to let as much line out to achieve depth.

Damn it YT answer my question was the "service" as good as the first time :?: Did he spill any drinks in the rough waters? Sounds like maybe it slipped a little and that could be the reason for your 3rd place finish instead of 1st . It's nice of you to blame it on the waves ;):lol:

Yeah, we tore Jeremy up pretty good this weekend. My old man told me to ease up on him. Hes a good kid, but fun to rip on! He was a little slow to the rods this weekend, or maybe I was a little faster. Either way it doesnt matter b/c we did well.

The razzing? Cripes talk about an understatement. jk

This was a awesome weekend. From the HUGE waves of day one, to the wicked flurry of action we had to box out on day 2. The habenaro came up HUGE catching some most of those last 8 fish ranging from 16-22 pounds. Again great pro-am thanks for all the congrats guys.

Yankee Troller vs Billy V this weekend- sodus pro am any bets??

These guys that put on the pro ams dont get enough credit! All the volunteers, sponsors, teams that participate to make it a memorable experience for everyone.