Got out in the Bay Saturday and Sunday.

Was pretty nasty with the cold temps and NW winds but the fish were biting a little bit so it was worth it.

Usual Brown trout lures were taking fish. Sticks and spoons off the boards and shallow riggers.

Prefered colors were changing as conditions changed starting out with dark colors and switching up to bright stuff.

Fish were on the move and weren't in the same place from Sat. to Sunday. Gotta figure the wind was moving things around.

Saturday we did 10 pretty quick once we found them. Kept our six, average in size witht he biggest about 7+ lbs.

Did something I don't usually do and left those fish.

Last weekend we did 4 right in a row betwwen 8 and 10 lbs for the same area. Went looking for those bigger fish but didn't find um.

Finished the day with 11 Browns boated and 6 in the box.

IM001139.jpg

IM001141.jpg

Got Richard thawed out over night and back in the boat Sunday morning.

Was a couple degrees warmer but that friggen wind was crankin even worse than Sat..

Very difficult to hold any kind of consitant speed or keep the boat going in the direction I wanted to go.

On top of that the dam fish had moved so we had to find them again. They hadn't gone far and when we did find them we did our 6 and got the hell off that nasty Lake.

IM001143.jpg

IM001127.jpg

IM001147.jpg

IM001132.jpg

IM001135.jpg

IM001133.jpg

Back at um next weekend.

Glen

Nice job guys!!! Sorry i miss'd it- i love those ice cold days and being the only ones on the lake!!!

Once the new boat is settled and things calm down maybe i will make it out!

Should be about May at this rate!!!!!!

Good Luck this weekend

Hey Richard how come you kept your shirt on? :lol: Good work guys, real nice fish n' I'll bet it never felt better to get off the water! Chris & I are gonna hit Cayuga tomorrow, sure hope it's not like those pics! -Andy

Great pics & report. I gotta say though, you are a glutton for punishment. Not as much as the cold weather, but having Richard in the boat. :lol:

He's getting to be quite the fisherman being with you Glen. Good job & Good Patience!!!

Just kidding Cuz, hope to see you on the water soon. :yes:

Thanks for the report and the pix.....Brrrrrrr....with the ice hanging off your boat ....looks like you've been crabbin on the Bering Sea...Opening my summer place on April 29....Hope it warms up....Yall have had one nasty winter... 8)