Looking for Information, Bay of Quinte fishing Trip

Paul,

That's a long water voyage from Clayton to Quinte, you'd probably be best to trailer over and find a place. When are you planning on coming over????

Have you checked the quintefishing website??? It has lodging and info you might want to look at.

I always trailer over from Alex Bay. As Superdad stated, Quinte fishing web site is a great resource with a wealth of information available not only on lodging but also on fishing for the eyes. A great bunch of guys that will point you in the right direction.

I always fishing it the first week of the season and do well catching post spawn fish in 12-20 fow on bottom bouncers and spinner and worms. The web site is kinda quiet now but once the season begins there will be many useful reports that will post more up to date general information on what's working and where. You might not get specific locations but it will certainly get you headed in the right direction

I agree with the above, bottom bouncers with worm harness or slow death and erie dearie's, pitching to weed beds late in the day small cranks and stick baits, trolling is best early morning. desoronto narrows, hay bay, and the reach are all good ares to start.

Big Gene

I appreciate the response. This is similar to the methods we use in Oneida Lake. I really appreciate the starting locations as it's all new water to my brother and I. If I can ever reciprocate with information re: the Finger Lakes area of NY don't hesitate to contact me.

Thanks again

Irish Buoy