Small boat suggestions?

mines there.........think ya need a bigger cooler tho...wallyworld has a little smaller size thats long enuf for the big boys but a tad smaller overall.hope ya got yer flea flicker line on them cayuga fleas make ontarios seem like butter in comparision...hmm casey and i will be doing saandy shootout be a darn shame to get lost and windup at deans cove.............

No way Ray...my fish don't fit in small coolers. I was even thinkin I needed a bigger one :)

Actually.....the big cooler is where I'm keeping tackle boxes. I don't really keep fish, so a small cooler will do me fine...but I got the big boy on board cuz ya just never know what may flop on the deck ;)

I run a 16ftr mostly on the fingers but it takes it share from ontario also. Dual planer mast on the bow, Used composite lumber for a solid place to mount my 2 elec long arm big jons and 5 rod holders across the back, homemade dipsy rod holders and soon to add two more for planer lines. I can easily run 9 lines if they pass the law. I have one pedestal seat for the wife, I usually sit on the side of the boat to drive and watch lines. if I bring someone else I use a cooler as a bench seat. VHF radio under the dash, music radio in the dash, storage under the dash and in the floor up front, humminbird 597 on the dash. don't have a subtroll yet :( Most of my stuff is homemade should call it the cheap skate or Wife limited. :$ I'd like a bigger boat but i'll probably have to build that too. :lol: Might not look like much but we get her slimed up pretty good.