Favorite Tv Fisherman

Who's your favorite guy to watch on tv? We all have seen them and know them. Bill Dance, Jimmy Houston, Orlando Wilson, Babe Winkleman, In Fisherman guys, Fish Fishburne, Charlie Moore, Hank Parker, etc. Also if you have a favorite bass pro like Kevin Van Dam, Rick Clunn, or Davey Hite you can post that here too.

Jerry Felluca, Tom Burke, Andy Bliss, Bill Ruth, Bob Cinelli, Greg Gehrig, Pete Alex, Danny Evans and any of the other Lake O guys we can now see on TV. It was a long time coming and none of the footage is staged. Would rather see 30mins about our fishery and our players than 5 hrs of pretending.

Jerrys footage is absolutely priceless! Love the part where he warns, "don't give up our spot, even if chicken wings are involved!"

Mike Iaconelli- hes a champ and not afraid of who he is!

Favorite show is sundays at 1 pm on versus, the FLW tour especially when they do the collegiate circuit AKA my hopes and dreams :)

And i would much rather watch bill dance bloopers than bill dance catching a thousand fish at some private lake

"Bass Pros" on versus is another real good one with KVD and many other top tier pros. Very informational if bassin is your thing

I would say "Hookin Up" with Mariko Izumi. I have fished with her dad Wayne and her Uncle Bob, but I am waiting to fish with her. OMG knockout. Other than that I'd say any TV show that doesnt involve a damn bass

I would say Iaconelli also. No one in the industry is as passionate about fishing as he is. My least favorite is Bill Dance. Anyone can catch big bass on PRIVATE lakes or ponds. Anyone ever see a boat in the back ground of one of his bass fishing shows?

Tred Barta.... That freaking guy is amazing still doing it with a disability. I have the upmost respect for him getting back in the saddle and continuing his outdoor interests.

Legacy Rob...Jose is the man! Love the Spanish Fly show. What about Chris Fischer from Offshore Adventures? Probably top

of my must see shows on ESPN.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Billy V's pre game,wanting to step on everyone's neck, speech was funny also.

Capt Andy is one crazy dude. Chompin down on a nasty Lamprey was classic.

I have to agree that watching the pro am footage is awesome. It's cool to see Lake O finally get her props. The airing of the shows came just in time to get everyone fired up.

[ Post made via Mobile Device ] mobile.png

Tred, he's the MAN!!!!!!

Iconelli is a cry baby, he got penalized at a tournament for dead bass in the well & threw a monster hissey fit. This guy needs to grow up!!!!! He is nothing more than a self centered punk!!!