Pre-season stocking

Dose anyone know if they have done any of the pre-season stocking on the inlad streams? I havent seen any signs of them stocking my loccal stream (singsing creek) and a buddy of mine has walked a few other streams ans has not seen any signs of stocking or fish. Streams like Post, and Cohocton, he even fished the Cohocton and had no luck (not that that means a whole lot). Just wondering if they are postponing them this year for some reason?

Thanks....

I dont know where your located but in my area which is broome county region 7 i seen them stocking a creek last week on my way back from cayuga. also on the dec website they sometimes post which creeks have been stocked for certain region hope this helps

Cohocton gets stocked tomorrow. Cayuta is tomorrow or today..forgot. Sing sing and Newtown are on the same day as well. Which i believe is tomorrow. Have fun with the Tiny guys :lol: i like the ultra light fly rod and a pocket full of wollybuggers

Thanks for the info guys!! I wont be going after the little guys for a while yet, I just thought that they usually stocked the streams earlier than this. I sometimes see the trucks on Singsing creek on my way home from work and if I do I will stop to see if they need a hand and I havent seen them yet. Also it can be fun for the kids to help out and catch some!!!