Cayuga Dec.17

They finally started lowering the lake. Water was flat and it was real comfortable out there.overcast.

there were a couple other boats out running boards I dont know how they did.Again all our fish came deep. We never ran boards. Optimisers and Dodger flies did the biggest fish around 8lbs. Marked lots of bait deep . Took a rather large lampry off a brn. caught deep. 1st fish with a lampry on it Ive caught in awhile.

Caught a bakers dozen . Im wondering if I dare plan a little fishing trip next Sunday It would be a true test of marrage.

Thanks for the fish report. I really needed that. I was starting to get the shakes (wasn't from the cold weather in the woods) :) . One more day of deer hunting and then I'll put the guns away.

----------------------------------------------------

PS:

a little off subject,

Seems your optmiser inventory may have gotten bigger since Chaos paid his ABOAONY dues :shock:. Did you happen to take advantage of the clearance sale recently? :roll:

ABOAONY audit due by January 15,`07. We may have to get together for coffee and make the numbers work out on the books :? ....

Yes I did and the blue and white one is kicking a--. I bend on them a little to get em to run slower. Straighten the nose and bend the cup.For some reason anything thats not shiny seems to be what they want.We caught fish up high on sliver etc. but the bigger fish seem to be comming deep.Im not sure how much longer optimisers are going to be mfg.He has limited quanities.Ill be getting some more after this Christmas stuff is out of the way.

Im wondering if I dare plan a little fishing trip next Sunday It would be a true test of marrage.

Stix, Saturday would be a good day to fish and you can stay home with the misses on Sunday. Temps in the 50's. So what's the big deal if it rains a little.

Cleaned the guns and put them in the safe. Now I have to find someone with a boat that is ready to fish (mine is stored for the winter).

Huntfrisco........come out, come out where ever you are......time to take 195 out of the barn ;). I promise to stay on my side of the boat if you take me fishing for a Christmas present. Please.

Stinger wrote....Huntfrisco........come out, come out where ever you are......time to take 195 out of the barn . I promise to stay on my side of the boat if you take me fishing for a Christmas present. Please.

OK OK stop whining.....Saturday it is...remember the famous quote "you can't get on my boat if you know more than I"

......Ok...thanks. If you have the grapes to take your boat out tomorrow I'll show up in the morning. Now I won't be able to get anything done at the office today (like I was going to do much anyway :roll: )

My back up plan was to go and fish off Swedes dock :P

Call me tonight with your decision............can't wait :!:

PS: coffee is on