Hot Lure:

Trolling Speed:

Down Speed:

Boat Depth:

Lure Depth:

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS

====================

Been heading up here for a few years in a row trying to gain some knowledge but have not had much luck. Every year we do a little better but this year we have done a lot of research and bought a ton of new gear so our hopes are high. We have tried both East and West of Little Sodus bay and have had most of our luck west. We caught most of our fish on a perch colored rapala of planers I have heard thats rare (perch colored rapala) ? Been really gearing up for this trip and we appreciate any advice anyone has to offer. Thank you..

i know we hammered them on the last brown trout derby . we used thunder sticks in the mornin a nd as the day went we used stingers . leaders in floro , limited out both days . used the same program out of sodus and did the same . that program is really good for steelies out deep to . 1.2 to 2.0 is really all i run for browns .

we fish out of sodus alot .. and if i remember correct we fish for the kings deep and run the planners out with stingers and put a good size split shot on the main line and let it out . so ya have to play around and watch the graf . this is my first season out in a couple years , and the programs i ran before will be ran again this season...