Canadian Fishing License

you can call dept of ministry of natural resources they will ask if you have 4 to 5 weeks, Ialways say yes an get my lic. in 4 to 5 days phone # 1 800 667 1940

you can call dept of ministry of natural resources they will ask if you have 4 to 5 weeks, Ialways say yes an get my lic. in 4 to 5 days phone # 1 800 667 1940

We've been buying them that way for a few years now but, like Greg said, getting the Outdoors card might add a few days to it. Get it soon if you're headed to Dalhousie Jeff.

Answer is, Yes. As stated before, call the Thousand Islands Bait Shop. They will instruct you as to the means. I run trips up there every year and they always help the people who go. We have guys coming from just about every corner of the US, and the folks at TI always get it done for them. Far as I know, nothing has changed. We've been doing this for over 10 years.

Don't forget, you're going to need a Ontario Sportsman's Card as well to fish Canadian waters legally. They can help you with that too if you need.

Here's the address.

http://www.tibait.com/ontariolicenses.html

Good Luck to You.

Grady

• 2 weeks later...