Pro- Am Amateur Teams

To All Amateur Pro-Am fishing teams:

Let me first introduce myself, I am Matt Schreiber of the Coldwater Affair team. We just completed the third leg of the pro-am series under the new amateur rule structure. The new rule structure has formed some opinions regarding the tournament. We spoke with some teams at weight in on Sunday in Oswego and there seemed to be a generally consensus on what could be different to improve the tournament and support the Lake Ontario fishery. Jeff Zimmer (Time Out) and I spoke with the tournament after the weight in to see how the amateur division should voice a recommendation. The tournament advised us to make a formal recommendation in writing to the tournament.

We would like to get together after the weight in on Saturday around 4:00 pm to have an open discussion with as many of the amateur teams as we can. I have created an e-mail account to accept opinions or recommendations of teams that may or may not be present. I would like to have e-mails for reference and so people can more openly express there views. If you are aware of teams that may not read this please notify them and they may contact me directly. Many views have already been expressed on this issue and we would strongly discourage any negative replies toward the tournament.

[email protected]

Thank you, Matt Schreiber and Jeff Zimmer