Thanks Fishtails

It was really great to be back in a Pro Am again. What a positive experience our team was this year. Thanks - Fishtails for allowing us (Smitty and I) to be a part of your tournament team.

As this was our first year as a newly formed tournament team we didn't go in with high expectations - just to be competitive and have fun. Yes we had our disagreements at moments (mostly end of the day Sunday when everyone was exhausted from the pre-fish and tourney) but all evaluated andrationalized and ywes we are still a team looking forwaqrd to maybe 2 pro ams next year.

We had some boat problems Saturday and regardless of the fact that we were towed in by the Coast Guard, we made it in the pierheads 20 minutes before Saturday's deadilne and were in line before 3 for the weigh in. Definitely a learning experience that will help us in the future.

See you all on the lake.

Clarke

Team Lucky Enuff

It was a great time having you guys on the boat. Clark, I really enjoyed fishing with you and Smitty. Yeah, we had a few moments of not seeing things exactly the same, but that's cool with me. We we're over tired after 5 days of fishing. We had some real brite moments too, and I'm really looking forward to doing it again!

Eugene....glad you got to pull in a nice Brown, but sorry that big King never got to the net :x At least you got to battle with it for awhile. There's no turning back now Eugene.....you've been hooked :D

At least 2 Pro/Am's planned for next year :D:D:D

Rod