New and Old Friends

It was great to see and talk with many of our old acquaintences and friends at the Oswego Pro Am this past weekend after being out of the Pro Am for a year. ( Yankee, Big Dave, Reel Jerks, Spoonfed-1, JanZ, and the others). Sorry my brain is still recouperating from the trip.

Also great to put faces to names from this LOU board. Great meeting everyone - Rich D, Nemesis, Billy Bono, Kingfisher06 and many others whose names escape right now (still in a fog from the pre-fish and tourney hours).

Hope to see you in the future.

Clarke

Team Lucky Enuff

het clarke, i fished with rich d and talked with you on sunday and didnt know it was even you. nice to meet you now i can out a face with you lol. glad everything turned out good for you guys with the ruff start saturday. guess you were lucky enuff. Empty Hook

Clarke,

It was nice to meet you and Rod also, when I saw you were going to make the time cut to be in the harbor I knew you would be alright. Keep at it. Are you going to be in sodus this weekend? Team Savant is going to try and gain some standings this weekend.

Billy, sorry I did not get to see you, there were so many people in the crowd, I will catch up with you sometime.

Always nice to meet new people and put faces to names on the boards, Good Luck to all this weekend wheather you are in the ProAm or not.

Rich

Rich,

No we were just planning on one this year as it was Rodney's first with the boat he's had just 3 months. Already talking about - 2 next year. Maybe the Niagara or Orleans and the Oswego. The back to backers are tough for time off with the prefishing and all.

Sorry for the late post, but I've been on vacation since the Pro/Am. I must ditto what Clark said in that it was great to meet some of you guys. A special thanks to Rich D for all the help & well wishes.

Rod

Rod,

It a pleasure to finally meet you also. I will give you a shout tomorrow, it has been nothing short of hectic here since the Oswego Proam. I am now getting geared up for the Challenge and getting that off the ground. I look forward to seeing as many of you that can make it.

Rich