===============

Total Hits: 73Total Boated:54

Species Breakdown:4 pike 2cohos 48 browns

Hot Lure: black and silver sticks

Trolling Speed: 2.0/2.8Down Speed:

Boat Depth: 4.0/11.0

Lure Depth: surface

====================

SUMMARY & FURTHER DETAILS Just another awesome spring in good old rachachaster. There seems to be plenty of fish around, not many cohos showing up yet. The browns were loaded with monster gobies. Someone needs to make a lure the same shape, size, and color of the gobie. It only needs to dive 4ft at the most. One could only hope it would be in the future.

====================

Thanks guys, it was nice to have many bites. Vince, i will not be there for the olcott / wilson proam this year.I have not missed one since 1995. We are looking at a new house/property this year. I have booked that weekend already. Rest assured, i know you are really not going to be all bummed out. Just another off the list you dont have worry about. Maybe have 2 beers and relax, forget about it. Besides, i will miss mark more. I always use a pen by the way.

Sorry pike hunter i forgot to answer your question. The black and silver rebel off the boards in 4 to 6 ft of water is where they were. I get2 pike almost every trip when i am in the braddocks area. The one was 7lbs and the other was almost 13lbs. My client from conn just mounted a 13lber this winter he caught ice fishing. He poooped his pants he was so happy.

Well Bruce, still won't be the same without hearing you and Joey arguing and then seeing you roll your eyes. Don't know how you pull off that "multiple chiefs onboard" thing anyways. As for missing Mark more, of course you will, you both have the same sarcastic sense of humor! I'm sure I will see you at Sodus, you'll find a 10 or 11 meter to jump aboard, and it's comfortably close to Monroe county waters! Take care and keep it rolling, we are gonna have it good this spring with the run-off.

Bruce,

Cabelas used to make a Real Image stick bait that looked just like a gobie. It even has the head shape of a gobie. My box of them is still on the boat. When I get it out of storage I will post some pictures. They ad really good action. I do not believe they make them in that color anymore.