I introduced my friend Toad to the message board a couple weeks ago and brought him up to the Lake to help me reel in some fish.

Met up with another friend, the infamous Richard, up at the campsight on friday night and he jumped in the boat with us.

What a crew I had :lol:

Anyway headed out Sat. morning and the very familiar words NW at about 20 is the first thing I said. Covered alot of water and three hours later with only 2 average Browns in the box we finally figured them out.

Action was fast and furious with stickbaits being our best presentation and doubles and triples shot our numbers up fast.

Nice average size to the fish and the final tally included a small Atlantic and a nice Laker with the rest being Browns. Not sure of the final numbers but we released quite a few and boxed our three man limit and released some more. Toad really enjoyed his first day on the lake and Richard is just a fish catchin maniac.

Fished were stacked up in a small area in Gin clear water.

IM001160.jpg

Sunday we had another friend, Chris aka Traveling man join the party. Got out the chute and those NW winds hit me in the puss again.

Can't catch a break. Three weeks straight now.

Sunday we had some color to the water so my hopes were high.

Got on our fish from Saturday and only did 2 on our first pass through.

Make a long story short I found those fish had spread out and we had a blast at their expense. Again we tripled up at one point adn a couple of doubles in the mix.

Took fish from 4 fow to about 30.

Sticks early, spoons later then back to sticks kept them coming in the boat.

Again, lost count but everybody wanted to take home meat so we had a good box at the end with one dandy that I was lucky enough to be on the rod for.

IM001166.jpg

IM001176.jpg

Just wondering if you have the same posession limits in the US as in Canada. We can keep up to 5 trout but even if you bring them home and they are in the freezer, this is still considered posession so if you keep more then you are voilating the regulation. Is this similar in the US? Man you guys have lots of browns on that south shore!!!

great job guys

was glad to see saturday that i wasnt the only knucklehead out in the 3-5 ftrs

i managed a small brown and a nice 9-10 lb atlantic

kicker motor was acting up so i left just behing you guys

sunday i went to henderson harbor and found nothing but cold water 36.8 degrees

mayby this rain this week will warm things a bit

...lucky to be on the rod for the big one eh glen?

I KNOW THAT IS NOT LUCK!!

You always get on the rod for the big ones! :lol:

Glad you got into em again - but I knew you would. You always do. :clap:

Richard you are looking good! 8)

Had a great time Glenn...looking forward to the next trip. You da man when it came to finding the fish! :yes::*

It really wasn't right pushing Rich out of the way and grabbing the pole for the big one ;) ...nice fish though! 8)

Here is another shot of the fish, Sunday's stringer and one of my supper last night. :$

100_0888.jpg

100_0907.jpg

100_0911.jpg