A-TOM-MIK Challenge **FINAL RESULTS**

Just out of curiosity, are all of the tournaments going to be restricted to the east end this year? I know the Atomik Challenge is but will there be teams traveling to the west to get better boxes? It'd be kinda nice to see the whole thing done on the east end.

Hi Reese

Yes ours is restricted to Ports out of Oswego and Cayuga

Werner has his boundries for the Fair Haven Challenge to include Wayne, Oswego and Cayuga

I need to talk to Beth and ask her

Maybe in your travels that bring you near Mike's Marina this request could be noted to her, goes for anyone else that feels the same way. Please stop by and respectfully make a mention

Tom

Hi Tom, was wondering if i could get directions on where the captains marina is at. My boat is at mikes marina and i have talked with Beth about keeping things local. She had mentioned it last year at the derby and when i talked to her it seemed like she was leaning towards a change. Also she was in need of all the help she can get in setting up for the derby which i gladly offered to help so if anyone is interested in lending a hand give a call and let them know you can help out.

Hop on 104W until you come into Oswego

Make a right onto east 1st street (RT481N) follow it down to the Charter marina past the hotels, drive around the marina to the opposite side

If you cross the Bridge Street bridge you have gone too far (Do not cross Oswego River) Turn at subway

From Mikes I would guess 15 miles

Tom

Yes Sir !!!!!

***NOTE TO ALL***

Please keep in mind the Shane Zimmerman Memorial YOUTH big fish awards

I just ordered the youth plaques

1st Place Plaque Youth Big Fish $50

2nd Place Plaque Youth Big Fish $25

3rd Place Plaque Youth Big Fish (prize package)

There is also a blind draw for a free Drift Boat trip for a child/adult

Compliments of Rich Demong http://www.nyguideservice.com

**Youths must sign up at Captains meeting to be eligible for prizes**

Thanks Rich, this is a great donation

This is for all Challenges (x3)

A-TOM-MIK

LSRC

Fair Haven Challenge

Also a great big thanks to Ron Curtis for his great offer to add more gift cards to all "youths" who enter and fish our event

*Please note children must register for these bonus prizes at the captain meeting* Or have team representative list the youths for us

Tom

2011 Sponsors added:

Troy Creasy- Lake Ontario Outdoors

Shane- Dreamweaver Lures

Rob Ripka- Fat Nancy's

Kelly- Silver Horde

Kat- Owner

Mike- MC Rockets

Tom- A-TOM-MIK

Randy- Walker

John King- Michigan Sportsman

Norm & Jay- Spoonpullers

Mark Nobert from Caty Jigs- Torpedo Trolling Weights

Triple S Jerry-Challenger Lures

Dave Wood- Woody's Tackle

Pete Alex- Vision Quest and Great Lakes Tackle

Rich Demong- NY Guide Service

Larry Muroski-Our Weigh Master-Oswego Salmon Shop

Brendon-Screwy Louie's

Ron Curtis- Childrens Gift Cards

Rob Bellmore- Michigan Stinger

Jon Lutz- Jon's Little Salmon River Tackle Shop

James Dence- All Seasons Sports

Shane Broadwell- Econolodge

Oki Tackle

Amish Outfitters- Frank

Big Jon- John Williams

If you would liek to sponsor us please drop me an E Mail

Thanks to all, it is appreciated to a very high degree !!!!

http://www.atommikchallenge.com/sponsors.htm

Tom

I understand that the Atommik Challenge is restricted to Cayuga and Oswego counties. Is the Lil Salmon Challenge and Fair Haven Challenge restricted to certain counties as well?

Hey Tom, I was wondering if it would be possible to enter the over all at the captains meeting on friday. We entered for the challenge and now we are thinking of entering the overall. Thanks.

Deadline is tomorrow for over-all, I sent you a pm

The meeting is highly recommended and also where we hand out meal tickets and take care of any questions on our rules

Each year we have a small issue here and there with the way our rules are set up, it helps tremendously to hear them gone over

Tom

A-TOM-MIK Challenge Site is down

For those who could not register last night and into today, drop me an E mail I will straighten it out

Not sure when we will be up and running

315-207-0391 (evenings only)

[email protected]

For online entries you may send payment to my e mail via Pay Pal

Please also include Team Name and Captain Name

Tom

Ditto Tom. In my opinion, overall the Oswego Challenge gets an 'excellent' rating! From the early morning start, to the closing after the awards, it was all handled with class.

During and after the weighin, the food was great and plentiful. Considering the field of 70 boats entered, the weigh in was handled quickly and efficiently.

The awards ceremony was done right, with special emphasis on the youth. None of the youth entered left empty handed!

There were raffle prizes galore, and everything was buttoned up by six o'clock (I think).

Thanks, and I'll see you at the next two Challenges. Next year, I'll be sure to register EARLY!

Jim